Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Opinion Outpost
Earn Amazon Gift Cards


Click here to sign up for Opinion Outpost

Wanted to mention this again, especially for those of you who are participating in the 30 day challenge to build a newborn stockpile. Opinion Outpost is a great way to earn Amazon gift card codes.

Again, just like Swagbucks, I was pretty well neglecting my Opinion Outpost account, but since I knew I'd be purchasing some baby supplies on Amazon I recently started paying more attention to those emails from Opinion Outpost, and in the past 6 days I have earned $19.50!

You can cash out for a check at $20, but you can cash out for an Amazon gift code at just $5. This will definitely come in handy, so if you like taking surveys this is definitely worth a try, most of the surveys are very brief, and they are almost always shorter in duration than they say they will be.

Read my post about Opinion Outpost here.

No comments:

Post a Comment