Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Friday, January 14, 2011

Reap Your Rewards Series


Ever wonder what your consumer loyalty was worth?

Well we're about to find out together

This will be a series about store, restaurant, and product reward programs. I have always wished that someone had a comprehensive list and if they do, I haven't found it. It will take a lot of research but I am hoping to post a couple of these a week. These will be mostly national brands and perhaps a few things that are local to me. They will include retail stores and grocery brands, movie theaters and whatever I can find. Coming up: Beechnut baby products, Cabela's, Blockbuster, Christopher & Banks, JCPenney, Kmart & Sears, Babies R Us, Sephora, Build-a-Bear, Hallmark, and many many more. I will do my best to find them all but if feel free to send emails with anything you want to make sure is mentioned.

I will update this post with a list linking you to all the post in the series so make sure and check back here to see everything I've covered.

Happy Saving


Rewards Program

Borders Rewards
Disney Movie Rewards
Harry & David 
MyStonyfield Rewards

No comments:

Post a Comment