Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Friday, March 2, 2012

Ready Set Go! (again?!)







So I guess hard transition doesn't begin to describe, the last 6 months. I am so glad to be blessed with three wonderful and healthy children, but no one is as surprised as I am how hard it has been to find time to do most things in the past 6 months.

I used to blog when my kids were sleeping which was easy, because they are on a pretty great schedule. However my new precious one likes to be awake from about midnight to 4 or 6 in the morning. So more than just the blog has suffered, my health, my house, and my budget have been totally busted. No more getting up early or staying up til 10 or 11 to get stuff done. If by some miracle they all sleep at the same time then this mama is napping!

Not all is lost, the kids are happy, growing and learning, and I had to cut some stuff out to make up for my utter lack of sleep, and what is it about winter that makes it harder to keep everyone healthy?

I haven't been couponing much at all, though I have had some luck in the retail department with some amazing clearance finds of late, but I think it is time to get back into it. Things may never calm down around here again, so time to add couponing back into the mix.

I don't know about you, but paying full price for diapers and wipes is not for me. So I am jumping in with both feet. Just going to what I can when I can. Hope you will join me!



~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment