Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Friday, August 26, 2011

Reminder Mega Swagbucks Friday 8/26




Every Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day! Which means you have a better chance of winning a higher denomination of swagbucks for searching. So don't forget to use the Swagbucks search engine today.

Hope you all have been having fun with your swagbucks. I emptied out nearly all of my Amazon gift cards buying my coupon binder so now I am trying to build it up again before Christmas. Haven't been able to do much of anything lately but qualified for a few surveys this week so my Swagbucks is still doing well.

Amazingly I am at just over 2,600  Swagbucks for the month. My lowest day I earned 22 Swagbucks and on my best day this month I earned 300 Swagbucks. Still have my eye on a gift for the hubby so I am highly motivated.  Since the Swagbucks 30 day challenge ended I have tried to maintain 75 swagbucks a day (just enough to earn those $25 in Amazon gift cards each month). So far so good :)

Swagbucks is a search engine that gives you the opportunity to win 'bucks' when you search, we redeem these for Amazon gift cards which we use toward Christmas and birthday presents (and diapers!). If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet do it today, it is totally free to sign up. Earning points is super easy, opportunities to earn daily include searching, polls, surveys, and more. You can easily earn 20 swagbucks a day, and lots more if you are willing to spend a little time. Five dollar Amazon gift cards start at just 450 Swagbucks :)

Check out Swagbucks today!


Click here to read my post about Swagbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment