Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Marsh Chocolate Milk Stock up Trip 7/11



Trip Summary: 
Total Before Sales and Coupons: $23.54
Total Out of Pocket: $0
Total Savings: 100%

My $3.50 Total was Payed with my Marsh Gift Card that I purchased with those $5 mega deal coupons from a few weeks ago, read about that trip HERE. Before applying my gift card my total savings was 85%

Items Purchased: 
12 Nesquik Chocolate Milk
2 Hershey's Chocolate Milk

Click Here to see this weeks Marsh Deals

I was in Marsh earlier this week, and picked up some free Chex Mix, but they only had 2 bottles of chocolate milk left. I had 2 different coupons some for $.50 off 1 Nesquik and some for $.35 off 1 Nesquik. We have 2 stores here in town so I bought these between 2 transactions (1 at each store) didn't want to clear the shelves :) Hope you are having fun at Marsh this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment