Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Monday, July 18, 2011

Kroger Mega Trips 7/15 & 7/16



Trip Summary: 
Total Before Sales and Coupons: $136.02
Total Out of Pocket: $44.07
Total Savings: 68%

Can you believe I have only been to Kroger twice since the mega deal started?

Items Purchased: 
5 Huggies Size 5: - Closeout $4.89 used $2/1 coupons = payed just $2.89 each!!

1 Poise Liner - Free after catalina coupon
1 Huggies Wipes Refill = Free after $2/1 coupon from sample

21 Easy Mac Cups
2 Smart Water Bottles
2 Carefree liners
4 Swiss Iced Tea
4 Aunt Jemima Frozen Breakfast
4 Bagel Bites
2 Playtex Cups = $.24 after coupons
6 Colgate Wisp = $.75 after coupons
3 Chips Ahoy Gooey
5 Kellogg's Cereals

I was definitely most excited about the Playtex cups and the closeout diapers! I am planning on going back maybe just one more time to get some more Easy Mac and hopefully more cups, although my store was out of stock on those, and I haven't remembered to bring my deodorant coupons yet so I've still got those. Great deal on the Aunt Jemima, wish I could get more of those coupons, oh well. Hope you are all having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment