Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Power Outage (More Severe Weather

Down tree at a church in my neighborhood

Sooo... there has been some pretty severe weather here in Columbus IN, our home lost power around 5pm yesterday after the wind took down some of the main power lines near our house. Power was just restored and I am so pleased to not have to spend another evening playing blocks by candle light with my one year old son and two year old daughter.

Thankfully we are all fine. Tried to convince my kids to sleep downstairs (in a comfortable spot I had prepared for them) but my son wasn't buying it, so a long night, we finally all went to sleep some time after 3am. We just waited out the storm in the basement and brought the kids back up to sleep in their beds when it was over, since apparently Devon wouldn't sleep any other way. I love my kids :)

Obviously with no power I could not get online, I will work on getting up the matchups for the stores with sales starting today (Kroger, Meijer, Marsh, Jewel etc). They are a bit time consuming so I will do the best I can as always, while trying to make sure everything in my home is cared for as well.

Hope everyone else made it through the weather okay, enjoy your holiday weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment