Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Making a Stockpile List
Part 2: Health & Beauty Aids

Some of our HBA stockpile
 Welcome to Part 2 of Making A Stockpile List.



Let's Start With HBA
I decided that we would start with Health and Beauty Aids (HBA), because it is the easiest to stockpile. Seems like every week there is a deal on some HBA products making them nearly free. Maybe if we get our HBA list done first we can work on stocking up on these items while we finish up our other list. I am going to be making my list right along with you, and I will post my HBA list when I finish, including my preferred stock up prices.

Here is a general list of products you may want to stockpile. Please take the list and personalize it by adding your preferred brands (it's cheaper not to be brand loyal and by whatever is on sale, but I know sometimes it cannot be helped) removing items you don't need and adding specifics so you can build your stockpile. You may also want to add a quantity you would like to have on hand and how long it will probably take you to exhaust it.

For example: Toothpaste:
Crest or Colgate: (free or better) Quantity: 20 - 4oz tubes (8 - 10 months)

I will probably do my list in an Excel spreadsheet as well and attach it so you can read it that way as well. Assuming I can figure out how to do that.

Health and Beauty Aids

  • After Shave
  • Bar Soap
  • Body Wash (liquid)
  • Brushes
  • Combs
  • Conditioner
  • Contact Lens Solution
  • Cotton Swabs (includes Q-tips)
  • Dental Floss
  • Denture Care
  • Deodorant/Antiperspirant
  • Facial Cleansers
  • Facial Moisturizers
  • Feminine Hygeine Needs
  • Hair Accessories (hair bands, bobby pins etc)
  • Hair Color/ Dye
  • Hair Gel
  • Hair Mousse
  • Hair Removal Creams/Lotions
  • Hair Removal (wax kits)
  • Hair Spray
  • Hair Styling Products
  • Hand soap
  • Lip Balm
  • Lotion
  • Mouthwash
  • Powder
  • Razors
  • Shampoo
  • Shaving Cream
  • Sunblock
  • Suntan Lotion
  • Toothbrushes
  • Toothpaste

Cosmetics:
  • Beauty Tools (includes tweazers, nail files etc)
  • Bronzers
  • Concealer
  • Eyebrow Pencils
  • Eye Liner
  • Eyeshadow
  • Foundation
  • Lip Gloss
  • Lip Stick
  • Make-Up Remover
  • Mascara
  • Nail Polish
  • Nail Polish Remover

____________________________
 I don't really wear a lot of make-up and don't prefer drug store brands when I do, but I do see clearance deals on make-up all the time so there are a lot of great deals to be had. Always check expiration dates when you shop, it's no good to bring home 8 months worth of toothpaste if they expire in 6 months.

Try and store your stockpile in a cool dry place.

It may be best to keep your stockpile list wherever you keep your coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment