Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Free 8x10 from the Canvas People



Visit CanvasPeople.com  through this special link to get started.

Here is a great deal just in time for Father's Day. A free 8 x 10 canvas, just pay shipping which is $14.95.

CanvasPeople.com is offering a free 8 x 10 or $50 off any size canvas as a special introductory deal! This coupon can be applied toward a larger size canvas, creative effects or frames. They are aslo doing a promo for 50% off your second canvas and 50% if you want to buy more than one, but of course this will increase your shipping.

I have heard great things about their products though I haven't tried them myself, make sure and crop your photo before you upload, for a quicker finished product.

Happy Saving :)

(Links above are my referral links, read my disclosure policy here)

No comments:

Post a Comment