Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Saturday, May 21, 2011

30 Day Swagbucks Challenge
Day 10 Update


So it is Day 10 of the 30 Day Swagbucks Challenge. Read about The 30 Day Swagbucks Challenge HERE.

Remember you can earn 30 swagbucks just for signing up HERE

Swagbucks may be the easiest way to make money online legitimately. Especially if you spend a lot of time on the computer. So I have challenged my readers to try and earn 20 Swagbucks each day so you can see for yourselves how easy it truly is. How are you doing?

 Since my last Post on Day 5 I have accumulated an additional  252 Swagbucks. Combined with the  170 Swagbucks from the first 5 days, I am up 422 swagbucks. Looks like I'm averaging 42 swagbucks a day.

End of Day 5 - I earned an additional 30 swagbucks with search, and Swagbucks TV


Day 6 – 5/17
1 – Super Rewards Video
5 – NOSO, Survey,Poll, Toolbar
2 – Video
11 – Search
6 – Swabucks TV
_________
25 Bucks

Day 7 – 5/18
30 – Swagbucks TV 
5 – Daily’s (toolbar, survey, poll, NOSO)
25 – Search
2 – Video
_________
62 Bucks

Day 8 – 5/19
30 – Swagbucks TV 
5 – Dailies (toolbar, survey, poll, NOSO)
18 – Search
6 – Video
_________
59 Bucks

Day 9 5-20
5 – Dailies (NOSO, survey, poll, toolbar)
20 – Search
51 – Swagbucks TV
_________
76 Bucks

Day 10 – 5/21
5 – Dailies (NOSO, survey, poll, toolbar)
7 – Search
18 – Swagbucks TV
_________
30 Bucks


Hoping to get 70 more swagbucks today, sounds ambitious, but it has come to my attention that you can win up 75 swagbucks a day with SwagbucksTV and I am determined to get it done at least once. I know if I set a simple timer while I work on the computer I could stay on top of it, but for now I forget to keep restarting it (since I they are playing in the background with the sound off). I think 45 is a more reasonable goal for me with swagbucksTV while I am working on the computer. Anyway, when I update you next week we'll see if I ever make it to that 75 in one day from Swagbucks TV. I admit that the more I work on my swagbucks the better I think I can do. I am having fun so far, hope you are too :)

Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how you are doing. Have you earned any more Swagbucks since the challenge than you would have otherwise?

(thanks for using the links:)

No comments:

Post a Comment