Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Friday, April 29, 2011

Kroger Trip 4/28/11


It's been a while since I had a really good Kroger run, so this was fun. Even though it was the first day of the sale I didn't get to go until late and at 8pm when I finally showed up they were already completely out of 2% Kraft Singles (I bought the last pack) and Crest toothpaste. Might try to price match at Wal-mart, we shall see.

Trip Summary: 
Total Before Sales and Coupons: $73.57
Total Out of Pocket $.87 (all tax!)
Total Savings: 99%
Received: 2 Free Redbox Rentals


Items Purchased:

2 Half Gallons Milk $1.25 each (no coupon)
6 Sierra Mist ($.09 each)
5 Mentos Gum
8 Listerine Pocket Packs (free)
6 Carefree Liners ($.09 each)
2 Emerald Breakfast on the Go ($.69 each)
4 Tony's Pizza
3 Brut Deodorant (free)
1 Kraft Singles
1 Softsoap (accidentally used my dial soap coupon on this)

Click Here to see this weeks Kroger Deals, for coupons used and sources

Looks like the Redbox rentals were for buying Pepsi Products, can't beat 6 Sierra Mist for $.54 + 2 free rentals.

My subtotal was 9.36, I had 2 - $5 Gift cards left from last weeks deals so I used those to pay for this trip. Got rainchecks for what was out of stock. These are nice cause they never expire :) So hopefully I can use them before the coupons expire.

No comments:

Post a Comment