Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Saturday, October 16, 2010

10/15 Kroger Trip

 

Summary

Total Before Coupons & Sales = $106.02
Total Out of Pocket (OOP) = $40.06
Total Savings 62%


  • You can see most of the deals in the Kroger Deals post. 
  • Fuze drinks & Idahoan Potatoes & Cream cheese were all FREE after coupons :)
  • I had no coupons for the grapes, bananas, milk, or pancakes, ($7.35) sometimes I just have to buy stuff :)



Items Purchased
1 Fat Free Milk Half Gallon $1.25
3.83 lbs Red seedless grapes $3.72
1.81 lbs Bananas (not pictured) $.89
5 Philadelphia Cream cheese
2 Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Lunch meat
1 Eggo frozen pancakes
2 Totinos Pizza Rolls
3 California Kitchen Pizzas
6 Fuze Drinks
2 Idahoan Potato pouches
3 NY Garlic Toast
4 Crystal Light
4 Juicy Juice

The OOP was a little higher than I was expecting but I did get some great deals and my daughter was excited for banans and pancakes. Hopefully next week will be slower at Kroger I could use a break!

Hope you are enjoying some deals where you are
~Ashley

1 comment: