Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Saturday, October 16, 2010

10/10 Kroger Trip




Trip Summary :

Total Before Sales and Discounts = $51.17
Total Out of Pocket (OOP) = $16.29
no tax
Total Savings = 68%

  • Another Kick off to Savings (mega deal) trip. You can check out the coupon matchups here to see the specific deals. 
  • Best deal was the Fuze witch was free after $1 off 2 coupon
  • I had no coupon for the Juicy Juice or the BBQ sauce :)
  • Ketchup was on sale for $1 - used a $1 off 2 coupon to get them $.50 each


A nice low calorie trip :) The Fuze are 10 calories a bottle and the Valley Fresh Steamers are yummy, I am no good at keeping my dinner schedule so we waste a lot of veggies, so these are great, plus the Crystal Light (which we basically live on here). Those 2 bottles of ketchup will last forever around here, if only I could say the same for the BBQ sauce, it's all sugar but I love it.


Happy Savings!
~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment