Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Walgreens Trip 9/15




Can you say FREE toothpaste?! I was so excited when I read on afullcup.com that the colgate register reward available this week at Walgreens was rolling into itself. I couldn't wait to try it out.
Usually when a manufacturer offers a register reward (rr) at Walgreens you can use this reward to buy more of the same product but another reward will not print.

Since this reward was rolling into itself it meant I could buy colgate for $2.99 use a $1 coupon and receive a $2 register reward, spending $1.99 plus tax. Then (on a separate transaction) use the $2rr with the $1 coupon on Colgate, plus a small filler, pay for only the filler, and receive another $2rr. It was great. Great chance to build up my stockpile.



Here is the sum of all my transactions


$.99       Box of self-stick envelopes  (clearance)
$13.98   Dulcolax 2 @ $6.99ea (on sale)
$2.36     Russel Stover Chocolate 4 @ $.59 each
$4.00     Pringles Snack Cups 8 @ $.50 each
$35.88   Colgate Total Toothpaste 12 @ $2.99 ea (on sale)

______
$57.21 Sub Total

Used Coupons
$.20 Walgreens in ad coupon for chocolate
$2.00 Walgreens Coupon Dulcolax
$1 off Colgate Toothpaste (from 9/12 SS)
$4.99 Dulcolax coupon (cashier adjusted value from $8)

$2 Register Rewards from Colgate (used 12 of these)


New Subtotal $6.39!!
plus $3.69 for tax I paid $10.08 for everything pictured above :)

I saved $56.78 (before all sales and discounts)
That is a savings of   90%

Plus I have $4 in register rewards left to spend
Another great trip  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment