Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Target Clearance Find 8/26/2010

Just ran to Target to buy my daughter a new pair of shoes. Walked over to the summer clearance just to see what there was to see. I could not believe my eyes when I saw a Thomas The Train toy on clearance for $1.84!

The price was clearly stated on the package, but there were still 4 of them left so I assumed it was a misprint and took it to one of the price check scanners to double check.

Turns out the price was CORRECT! So I picked up 3 of them and headed to the register. Including a $12 pair of shoes for my daughter my total was $18.xx. Amazing. Already gave one to my daughter, a welcome distraction while she is not feeling well. Not sure what I will do with the other 2 right now.

Here is a pic I found of the toy on amazon, it is listed there for $32.95!


It is a take along station,(meaning the little station folds close and has a handle on top) came with 3 die cast metal engines that connect magnetically, 4 pieces of track, and a couple of little toys for on the track. A pretty great deal for $1.84!

dpci is 204033293 if anyone is going to look. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thats awesome! I need to take my butt to Target I guess! lol. Nita

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that's great, think i will see what our target has. :) you should try to sell the other two on ebay or craigslist for a profit. Katie P.

    ReplyDelete