Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Weekly Menu 5/23


I have been cooking very little, I have been trying to eat healthy and lose weight, and I find myself at a loss for ideas on what to cook that I will enjoy that won't be loaded down in fat and calories.

Found some recipes I like so time to stop living on sub sandwiches and frozen dinners (although some of them are delicious). Here's what's on the menu at my house this week.

Breakfast (all under 400 calories)
  • Frozen Blueberry Nutrigrain Waffles, 2 TB light syrup, Banana
  • French Toast Cups (filled with strawberries)
  • Egg Scramble (with potatoes, cheese, & turkey sausage)
  • Oatmeal & Fruit 
  • Spinach Frittata
  • Repeat/ Leftovers
Lunch (No that exciting, mostly leftovers concentrating on breakfast and dinner recipes right now)
  • Crab Cakes and Salad
  • Turkey Roll Up Sandwiches and fresh fruit
  • Leftover Tacos
  • Frozen Meal
  • Left Over Spaghetti
  • Turkey Roll Up Sandwiches and fresh fruit
Dinner:
  • Pork Tacos
  • Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs
  • Fettucini Alfredo with Chicken and Veggies
  • Beef Stir Fry
  • Turkey Burgers
  • Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
  • Turkey Chili
Snacks
  • Apples
  • Pretzels & Peanut butter
  • Cheese Sticks (on hand)
  • Granola or Cereal Bars (on hand)
Sweets:

No comments:

Post a Comment