Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Friday, December 9, 2011

My Marsh Triples 12/8
Round 1


 Trip Summary
Total Before Coupons: $395.75
Total Out of Pocket: $40.86
+ Tax: $2.93
Total Savings: $354.89 or 90%


Woohoo! Marsh is tripling $1 coupons again, just what I needed to get myself motivated. I don't think it is at all a coincidence that they are tripling Thursday, Friday & Saturday and I have 2 of the 3 days off from work. So grateful. Here is how we did the first trip. (Hubby did ALL the shopping today, and much of the cutting and sorting while I was at work, so big thanks to him!)



Items Purchased
2 Beechnut Cereal
2 Bestlife Buttery Spread
6 Celestial Tea
4 Dannon Activia 4 packs
1 Domino Sugar
2 Dole Slice Pineapple
4 Energizer Battery 4 packs
1 Farm Rich Mozzarella Bites
2 Fishers Baking Nuts
2 Gatorade Recover
2 Healthy Choice Steamers
1 Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Kit
2 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Tubs
2 Indiana Popcorn
1 Johnsons Baby Lotion
2 Kit Kat Bars (to cover overage)
2 Land O Lakes Cinnamon Sugar Spread
3 Lean Pockets
29 Libby's Canned Vegetables
10 Libby's Canned Fruit
12 Lysol Disinfectant wipes
2 Mikesells Puff Corn
1 Minute Maid 12 Can Lemonade
1 Minute Maid Juice Box 10 count
3 Mio Beverage Enhancer
4 Mountain Dew 20oz bottles
4 Nabisco Saltine Crackers
4 NOS Energy Drinks
1 Pillsbury Breakfast
16 Progresso Canned Soup
3 Sierra Mist 2 Liters
5 Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash
1 Texas Toast Croutons
1 Pert Shampoo
4 Rayovac Batteries
2 Reynolds Baking Cups
12 Totino Pizzas
2 Vanity Fair napkins
8 Yoplait Yogurt Cups
2 Ziploc Bags

I am pretty sure I misplaced a receipt somewhere, and if I ever find it I will update, but the totals are for the first 6 receipts I could locate. Hope you are all having fun with Marsh triples. I will try and post my match ups later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment