Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Sunday, September 11, 2011

She's Here!


So if you are wondering where I have been I have had my hands full with the arrival of my baby girl, plus my older sister got married over Labor Day weekend so my whole family went out of town to enjoy the festivities.

It is about a 4 hour drive north to visit my family up where my sister was married, and even though her wedding day and my due date were a mere 3 days apart we went anyway. With nothing but prayers and a little bit of hope we headed to the wedding with all the things we would need in case we had our baby while we were out of town. I had to leave most of the festivities a bit early but I was there and I got to watch my sister marry the lover of her life and father of her cildren and I am so glad that I was there to experience that with her.

Sunday September 4th, my sister and her husbands family hosted a luncheon, my husband and I headed home right after, leaving our kids with my mom and sister 'til after we had the baby (whenever that might be).

We got home at 10:30pm on Sunday night unpacked the car and did our best to get to sleep. At 5am I woke up with my first real contraction. So we made it home just in time to get a bit of rest before heading to the hospital.

Baby Kendall Rose arrived at 10:51 am, on Monday September 5th, weighing 7lbs 9oz. She is perfect and I am happy to report that I am recovering well. My 2 older children returned home yesteday and we are adjusting to life as a family of 5 (yay!)

I will do the best i can to be up and posting again soon. Of course baby Kendall came during Marsh triples, I definitely had plans to go shopping before I went into labor. Hope you all have been well and saving lots of money!

1 comment:

  1. Ashley,
    Kendall is beautiful. We are so glad for her health and perfectly timed arrival.
    Carmen and friends

    ReplyDelete