Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Finding My New Normal


Hard to believe it has been 17 days since my new baby Kendall arrived. I am now Mommy to a 2 week old, a 17 month old, and a 33 month old. I can't imagine this could look easy to anyone (except maybe those who have spent very little time with small children). So far it is just a bit harder than I thought it would be. I am looking forward to being fully recovered  so I can get my life in order again.

I can hardly recall the delicate balancing act that I had in place in which my children ate healthy meals every day, while I kept a clean house, made a happy husband, worked part time on this blog, and kept a close relationship with God.

Right now I am trying to focus on recovery. I admit that I go through instances of feeling completely normal and wanting to get up off the couch and play jump rope with my daughter, but I will be there before you know it. Hollywood sure makes it looks easy, maybe with the help of a nanny and a personal trainer I could be there by now.

I am trying to find my new normal. I guess the one good thing about recovery is I have a lot of time to make tedious list and hyper organize things (on paper anyway) which I am very good at. I like to have my ideal plan all laid out and then when I fail miserably, I can figure out how to tweak it so that it is something that is achievable.

So I will be getting back to the blog, right now the new goal is to be back up and posting daily in 2 weeks. Of course I will be posting lots of great deals between now and then so stay tuned. Thanks to all of you who have stayed with me all this time. I appreciate every person who reads this blog.

Now to figure out how to be, Christian, wife, mommy, blogger, grocery shopper, checkbook balancer, personal chef, house keeper, laundry washer, errand runner, couponer, memory maker, potty trainer, preschool teacher, and all the other wonderful things that go a long with being a work from home mommy. Plus, I definitely have to get rid of this extra baby weight, so let's add a workout in 5 days a week and trying to figure out how to eat healthy which I need to do for my life anyway.

I see amazing parents that some how do it all, so there must be a way, now I just have to find out what works for me. I am definitely going to keep couponing, and helping as many people as possible to save money through the use of this blog. Life is exciting and full of possibilities and I am looking forward to enjoying this next chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment