Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Friday, August 5, 2011

Sunday Coupon Preview for 8/7



Check out Sunday Coupon Preview to see what will be in the coupon inserts this wee.
This week looks like there will only be a Smart Source insert  I recommend buying more than one copy of the paper each week.

The regular Smart Source and Red Plum this weekend plus a General Mills insert!

I was up in NWI and bought the Tribune, which used to be my go to and it did not have either red plum insert in it, and the papers I bought that did have the red plum weren't even as good as my local paper, anyone have any suggestions on which paper consistently has the "good" coupons up there?

Here in Columbus (IN) I usually buy a combination of Indy Star and Columbus Republic since the Star doesn't have a red plum.




Happy Saving

No comments:

Post a Comment