Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!


It is my birthday :) So Happy Birthday to me I guess.

I pretty well have everything that matters, salvation, an amazing husband, a family who loves me, great kids, but as blessed as I am my day can always be improved by chocolate or cake, or even better chocolate cake lol. Everybody deserves to indulge a little on their birthday right?

I wouldn't mind if the swelling in my ankles would go down either, but I will settle for the chocolate.

My daughter is certainly looking forward to some cake and a chance to blow out some candles and I am looking forward to spending some time with my family.

Hope you all have a great day as well :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Ashley,
    Eat an extra piece of cake for me!!
    Missing you,
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete