Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Kroger Trip 7/12/11


Trip Summary
Total Before Sales and Coupons: $46.58
Total Out of Pocket: $10.98
Total Savings: 76%

Items Purchased: 
Not Pictured: BBQ Pork Sandwich $1.99
Not Pictured: Pasta Salad $.92
(ate these before they could be photographed lol)
10 Three Musketeer Bars
12 Chef Boyardee Products
8 Banquet Frozen Dinners
4 Jet Puffed Marshmallows
4 Carefree Liners
1 Gallon Milk - $2.49 (no coupon)

Click HERE to see this weeks Kroger deals to see coupon match-ups.

So I don't usually go shopping this many times in a single week, but I didn't get to go to Kroger at all during this sale because  I was out o f town and now my kids are sick. Now I am trying to go for the last few days of the sale so I can use up all my coupons. Still have today before next weeks awesome sale start so hopefully I can get it all done. Luckily, Marsh and Walgreens have some great deals this week as well, plus with doctor's appointments I am not just leaving my house to go to Kroger, gotta make sure my savings are worth the gas you know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment