Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Kroger Trip 7/10



So my kids are ill, but I did manage to make it out to Kroger, needed some Pull-ups and couldn't let those free berries pass me by. Hubby ran and did a quick trip today and I went yesterday so this is over 2 transactions. No time for a picture, but here's how is worked out

Trip Summary
Total Before Sales and Coupons: $121.52
Total Out of Pocket: $34.90
Total Savings: 71%


Items Purchased
20 Three Musketeer Candy Bars
5 Driscoll's Raspberries
5 Soft Pack Huggies Wipes (had raincheck)
3 Nesquik Chocolate Powders
1 Driscoll's Strawberries ($1.00 after coupon)
4 Kraft Jet Puffed Marshmallows
4 Huggies Pull-Ups
2 Carefree Liners
3 Ronzoni Garden Delight Pasta
1 Kraft Barbecue Sauce
1 Country Time Lemonade
2 Banquet Frozen Entrees
Bananas $1.07 (no coupon)

Plus I will submit the codes from the Pull-Ups for a $10 Visa Gift Card. 

Click here to see this weeks Kroger Deals to see coupons used and coupon sources. 

Fun Story: One of my transactions was $.45 (down from $27.00) I started digging for change so I didn't have to use my debit card and my amazing cashier dug some change out of his pocket and said "I've go it" and proceeded to pay for my groceries! My new favorite cashier. Hopefully next time I see him, I can repay him with a candy bar or some Tic Tacs or some other coupon item.

No comments:

Post a Comment