Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Monday, July 25, 2011

Build A Newborn Stockpile
30 day Challenge Update 2



This week I only made one shopping trip toward the baby stockpile. Honestly getting around at 8 months pregnant is turning out to be more difficult than I had first anticipated, but with a little (or a lot) of help from my hubby I know I will get everything I need before she gets here (only 6 weeks left!) I have no choice anyway :)

Purchased this week for Newborn Stockpile
5 packs Size Newborn diapers
5 packs size 1 Diapers
4 Packs Baby wipes

Total Out of Pocket $44

I did end up making about $15 over what I spent but bottom line I spent $44 especially since I don't think I will be using any of that RR on baby.

What's Left
So Here is what is left with just 21 days to go
I've spent $54 of my $115 budget, now let's see what kind of deals we can get on diapers and wipes
 :)


Baby Needs  (My budget = $100 / Retail = $220)
4 Packs of Size 2 Diapers - $5 each max
12 Tubs of Wipes (64 count) or around 800 wipes - $1 each tub max
2 Stain Remover (prefer Oxi Clean) – $1.50 each max

Nursing Needs (My Budget = $15/ Retail = $55)
2 Packs of Cleansing Towelettes $2 each


Total Items left = 20
Total Budget left = $61

Going to see if Walmart will let me price match the BabiesRus $5 diaper sale today, fingers crossed. I am fortunate to have found some things already in the stockpile, I don't think I am going to get the price I want on Oxi-Clean or towelettes, but I think I will come out ahead on diapers and wipes so hopefully it will all even out. 

Have you gotten any great baby deals this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment