Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Sunday, July 17, 2011

7/13 & 7/16 Walgreens Trips


Trip Summary
Total Before Coupons and Sales: $53.34
Total Out of Pocket: $2.65
Total Saved: 95%

Items Purchased 
4 Keebler Soft Baked Cookies
2 Keebler Fudge Striped Cookies
2 EOS Shave Cream (w/ bonus razor)
2 Johnson's Lotion
1 Johnson's No More Tangles Spray
1 Johnson's Shampoo
1 Johnson's Bubble Bath
1 Johnson's Honey Apple Wash
1 G-U-M Floss
3 G--U-M Toothbrushes


Click here to see the match ups from 7/10-7/16 to see coupons used and coupon sources.

Hubby did these trips, and he did an excellent job, I think this is the best we did all week!

Well I think I got everything I wanted (okay everything I needed)  this week at Walgreens. I never even saw those free razors, and my stores were out of nursing pads by Tuesday, but I got just as many as I wanted so that was great. Also found another EOS peelie coupon when I was cleaning up this week so I was able to get 2 more free shave creams. I think this week (7/17) I am probably only going to do the diaper deal, saving my Register Rewards for next week :) Hope you all had fun shopping this week.w

No comments:

Post a Comment