Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Friday, June 17, 2011

Walgreens Trip 6/16 & 6/17



Trip Summary: 
Total before Sales and Coupons: $123.29
Total Out of Pocket: $10.03
Total Savings: 92%

Items Purchased
18 Skinny Cow Candy Singles
9 Bayer Aspirin 
7 Chips Ahoy Reese's Chips (clearance $.25)
4 Finesse Shampoo 
4 Activity Books
4 Laffy Taffy Singles
3 Walfex Allergy 5 Count
3 Arm & Hammer Waste Bags (Clearance $1.09)
3 Character Plates
1 Blistex Men
1 Child T-Shirt (clearance $.25)

Started With $19 RR
Ended with $30 RR

Click here to see this weeks Walgreens Deals to see coupon used and coupon sources.

Wow so this was 14 transactions over 3 trips. One of the Walgreen's locations near my house is limiting you to one (1) Register Reward Item per day, except Saturday (which is fine with me, but I didn't know til I showed up.) I couldn't shop til Tuesday this week so they were all out of Walfex at both locations near my house but I was able to get the 3 boxes I wanted today (Friday)and they had plenty left in stock.

I took my daughter with me on one of the shopping days so we did get some coloring books, they were 2 for $1 so not too bad. I have seen the ad for next week and there doesn't seem to be any really hot deals so I wanted to make sure I rolled all my Register Rewards so they would still be valid for the sale starting 6/26
Honestly it was too many transactions over too many trips to keep really good track of  it well enough to spell it out here. Sometimes when the weeks are busy like this I have a feel for how it is going but don't know how well I did until I sit down to put it on the blog.

Hope you all are having a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment