Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Friday, June 3, 2011

RSS Fixed! Please Re-Subscribe


So many of you may have noticed that my feedburner was down since Monday. This means for the 40 or so of you that were subscribed via RSS reader that you didn't get any emails, and that my facebook page was not automatically updating with my latest post.

What was wrong? A big complicated mess that I'm not computer savvy enough to explain, but what I do know is that I fixed it. So the good news is my facebook page is up and running again. The bad news is that because I had to basically start over, if you were previously subscribed you will have to resubscribe as the old subscriptions are no longer active.

Two Ways to Subscribe: 


Subscribe Via RSS: Find the Subscrive Via RSS reader to the upper right of this page
Click on the link and follow the instructions to subscribe via rss.

Subscribe Via Email: This will give you a daily email of my latest post. Just find the Subscribe via email link (directly below the RSS link)
A new screen will appear, enter to your email address to subscribe (don't forget to enter in the given text before you press the "Complete Subscription Request" button)

No comments:

Post a Comment