Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Friday, June 17, 2011

Kroger Trip 6/16/11


No image today guys. Truth is my son is teething and miserable so I came home and served dinner as quickly as possible, everything is put away or half consumed so it wouldn't have made a great picture even if I had taken the time to clear off my kitchen table. :)

Trip Summary
Total Before Sales & Coupons: $33.68
Total After Coupons: $10.68
Total Saved: 69%

Items Purchased: 
1 Driscolls Raspberries
1 Driscoll's Organic Raspberries (whoops)
1 Oreo Cookies $3.19 (no coupon - craving? lol)
5 Huggies Wipes Tubs
1 Ronzoni Pasta
2 Turkey Hill Iced Tea 1/2 Gallon
3 Tic Tacs ($.09 each after $1/1 coupon)

Click here to see this weeks deals to see coupons used and coupon sources

What went wrong: It's been one of those weeks where there's a problem nearly every time I shop so I thought I would share, even though this time it was all my error. I forgot my coupons for diapers, pull-ups and pasta. They were completely out of the soft pack of wipes so I bought the hard tubs instead. Can't be too picky with a baby on the way. Also I accidentally purchased  organic raspberries which cost $1 more than what I was anticipating. At least the hubby says the are delicious and the check out process went smoothly.

Good luck on your next shopping trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment