Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Monday, May 30, 2011

Marsh Triples Day 2 - 5/28



Trip Summary: 
Total Before coupons and Sales: $720.04
Total Out of Pocket: $43.65
Total Savings $676.39 or 94%

Click here to see my triples match ups to see what coupons were used on which items, as well as coupon sources.

I cannot begin to try and list everything that I purchased, these were done over two trips (one for me and one for my hubby - we went out seperate so we could leave the kiddos home) and also two locations.

We had some random wyb coupons for beef and fruit, and we got a bit of overage because of the way things are auto adjusting on pre Marsh card sales price. 

Here are the highlights:

  • Fresh Pineapple $2.99
  • Hormel Pork Roast $5.99
  • Ground Chuck $2.42
  • Ground Chuck $2.59
  • Ground Chuck $3.90
  • Ground Chuck $3.76
  • Ground Chuck $3.86
  • Eye of Round Steaks $6.29
  • Eye of Round Steaks $4.80
  • 2 Angus Sirloin Tip Steak $3.44
  • Eye of Round Steak $3.29
  • Eye of Round Steak $3.02
    • We had $1 off beef wyb 1 Mrs. Dash seasoning that tripled (I think we used 5 of those coupons total here)
  • Bagelfuls were nearly $2 even after triples but I wanted them :)
  • Kellogg's Mini Wheats w/ Fruit $.99 after $1/1 Home mailer from vocal point (plus $3 in free fruit with peelie found on box: see pineapple)
  • Johnsonville Italian Sausage $.50 after $1/1 printable
  • Rubbermaid Containers $.49 to FREE after printable
  • Mardis Gras Napkins $.35 after $.55/1 coupon my mother in law gave me (thanks!)
  • Goldfish Grahams - had a $.75/1 peelie = FREE
Hope you are all having as much fun at Triples as I am. I will try and post pics from all my 5/29 tips tomorrow. If you see something you have a question about just ask, going to try and update the deals post now for those who are heading out for one last chance at things tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment