Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Kroger Trip 4/29/11


Trip Summary
Total before coupons and sales: $50.84
Total Out of Pocket: $7.41
Total Savings: 85%
Received: 2 Free Redbox DVD Rentals

Thanks to my hubby for doing the coupon runs yesterday (he's amazing)

Items Purchased
2) Half Gallons Milk ($1.25 each - no coupon)
6) Sierra Mist 2 Liters
1) Brut Deodorant
1) Entamann's coffe Cakes
5) Crest Kids Toothpaste
1) Kraft 2% Cheese
4) Carefree liners
1) Emerald Breakfast on the Go
3) Better Oats Oatmeal
2) Safeguard 4ct Bars

Check out this weeks Kroger deals (click here) to see coupon used, and coupon sources

Personally I can't get enough of this soda deal, I will definitely be going back for this even though I have pretty well used up all my other coupons, well tomorrow is Sunday (so besides church lol) we are getting new coupons, maybe we will find some new deals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment