Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Saturday, April 16, 2011

4-15 Kroger Trip


Trip Summary
Total Before coupon and Sales $58.55
Total Out of Pocket $16.94
Total Savings: 71%
______________________
Recieved: $10 in Kroger Gift Cards!!

There's an amazing deal going at Kroger right now, buy 4 general mills items receive a $5 Kroger gift  card instantly at check out! We go through the bars very quickly here so I am taking this opportunity to stock up, til I run out of coupons :)

Items Purchased

Nature Valley Granola Bars $2.79
used $.75/2 
Final Price $2.41 each

Fiber One Granola Bars: $2.79
used $.40 off 1
Final Price $1.99 each

Similac Ready to Feed $4.83
used $5 off 1 
Final Price: $.17 Money Maker!

I like this trip a lot :) Was excited to see that the formula was less than $5, so I used up the rest of my coupons. I think 71% savings is already impressive without factoring in the $10 in gift cards I received. 

*Notes about the gift card deal:
The prompt at the register doesn't seem to be working at my local store, so I had to go to customer service after both transactions to get my gift card. I was informed that you could not use the gift card on your next transaction and it was intended for your "next visit" 
I like to play by the rules so I will be going back in another day, hope the rules haven't changed by then. You can only earn one gift card per transaction. There are lots of General Mills items included but not all are at the $2.79 price.

Happy Saving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment