Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Weekly Menu 1/23 - 1/29


Notes from last week: Well I got sick on Wednesday and wasn't able to do all the cooking as I had planned my hubby cooked one night, we had some leftovers, and one night we had pizza (not part of the budget) but what can you do. Doing easy lunches this week and trying to cook all of the food I didn't cook last week.

Breakfast
  • Apple Turnovers
  • Whole Wheat Pancakes & Turkey Sausage
  • Fruit & Yogurt Parfait
  • Oatmeal with Apple & Cinnamon & Toast
  • Turkey Sausage, Egg, & Cheese on English Muffin & Fruit
  • Leftovers or Repeat
  • Biscuits & Gravy

Lunch
  • Chicken Tenders & Celery Sticks
  • Leftovers
  • Hot Dogs & Macaroni & Cheese
  • Frozen Pizza & Grapes
  • Turkey Sandwich, Cheddar Rice Snacks, Fruit
  • Grilled Cheese & Fruit
  • Leftovers or Repeat

Dinner
  •  Lasagna served with Salad and Texas Toast
  • Leftovers
  • Chicken Empanadas with Rice & Veggies 
  • Pasta Fagioli, Salad and Rolls
  • Leftovers
  • Chicken Broccoli Casserole
  • Beef Stroganoff, Salad, and Rolls

I will update with how I did at the grocery store after I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment