Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Friday, December 10, 2010

FREE Subscription to Whole Living Magazine

Available Again!! Click here to get started!

I have already received my first issue from back in October when they first offered this promo.

Available through Rewards Gold, you will have to fill out a survey (including 2 "friends" email addresses) and sign up. I use a separate email address for all my freebies and I you can do the same if you are worried about getting your inbox filled up with all those newsletters you usually have to sign up for. You will never receive a bill and I actually signed up for this one myself. These magazine offers from Rewards Gold go very quickly.

Whole Living, is part of the Martha Stewart Living magazine publications ...
Whole Living is your connection to Body+Soul magazine and a source for information on fighting stress, integrative health, being green,

Thanks MoJo Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment