Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards



Recenlty saw the opportunity to review the Shutterfly 2010  Holiday Card Collection and receive 50 Cards free and I was surprisingly impresed with what I saw. I try to order holiday photo cards every year. It is a nice way to send family and friends from near and far pictures of the family especially our little ones who seem to be getting bigger by the minute.

I am always dissapointed by the lack of variety from some of the super centers and drug store photo services. After looking through the Shutterfly holiday card options I am excited to order from them this year.

They have so many more options as far as cards with places for multiple photos. These are my favorite type of cards. Their were so many great cards to chose from but I think the above entitled Snowflake Wishes Noir was my favorite. We are planning on taking holiday photos so I think I will pick our card once I see what goes best with our outfits. Guess you will have to wait til Christmas to See. Check out Shutterfly's Christmas Photo Cards HERE.

Here are a couple more holiday cards I really liked.


 This one is called 2010 Wishes Christmas Card by Yours Truly. I really like this one, but it is not as competitively priced as some of the other cards, but just thought it looked great with these pics of my sister's family.You can check out all Shutterfly's Holiday Photo Cards HERE


The pictures from Little Moments Photography were just made for a holiday card. And if you have some great photos of the kids laying around (and who doesn't?) You may want to check out Shutterfly's Holiday Gift Tags



This last one is called Fancy Damask by Tag & Co. I love damask, so I couldn't resist the urge to see what my kids pics would look, and I love it. I would recommend getting started on your holiday cards early since their are a lot to chose from and you want to make sure you leave time for the cards to get shipped to you in time to send out for the holidays.

Before you shop here are some Special offers going on right now at Shutterfly

Free Shipping on orders of $30 or more with code SHIP30
30% off on Holiday Cards (up to)
20% off on Photo Mugs
20% off on Photo Books
20% off on Stationery Gifts
20% off on Ornaments
20% off on Select Photo Gifts
20% on address labels
30% on Calendars (love their calendars!)

Plus new members get 50 FREE 4x6 prints!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment