Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gilt $20 Credit for New Customers


USING THIS LINK ONLY - You can get a $20 credit at Gilt.com 

Send 10 emails from their site to add Free Shipping to the deal!

LOTS of freebies with this deal, (I ordered a pair of shoes FREE for my infant son) Random house books, childrens shoes, Christmas ornaments. 
Not sure when this deal will end so I would recommend to at least sign up right away to receive your $20 credit. For new customers only. May take a few minutes for the $20 credit to appear under your account details. (I had to log out and log back in before I could find mine)

Here is a look at some of the low priced stuff you can get for free with your credit (before shipping) A lot of the lower priced items are selling out quickly so if you see something you like might as well get it now.


Happy Saving
~Ashley

Thankd to MOJO Savings

No comments:

Post a Comment