Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Region Round Up!

Sorry it has been a few days, went out of town to meet my new 2 week old neice and went to a friends wedding and visited with family. So busy I just could not get on here, but I did have a lot of fun, and managed to do a little bit of shopping.


Ulta Free Gift!

So apparently this weekend was the grand opening of a new store in Highland Indiana. The store is called Ulta Beauty I found their sales ad in the newspaper with a $3.50 off a $10 purchase on the cover page, and on the back page it said bring this ad in for you free gift, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY!  Yay! So we ran in on the way out of town, there were lots of free gifts left to my surprise, since it said it was limited to the first 1,000 people while supplies last etc. Included in my gift was:
  • C-system Firm Finish strong hold hair spray
  • Ulta Berry Crush Hand & Body Cream
  • Ulta Mini Super Shiny Lip Gloss
  • AG Hair Cosmetics Root Volumizer

This store is located in the Highland shopping center right next to Kohl's and Target. Inside is beautifully laid out with every beauty supply brand you could possibly think of. The prices were only average, but they do take manufacturer coupons, so there will be some deals to be had. If you are going to check it out make sure and visit their website Ulta.com they have a $5 off $10 purchase printable, plus tons of free gifts with purchase coupons. The free gift bag coupon is valid for the whole week so make sure and check your papers. I think I may be making regular stops here when I come home :)

Ultra Grocery




Also stopped by Ultra grocery store to redeem my free Marcal coupons!

16 rolls of Marcal @ $.69 ea
1 - 100 calorie Oreo Cakesters $2.69
sub-total = 13.73
coupons took off $13.52
Total Out of Pocket (OOP) was $.21 + tax!


Meijer



Stopped by Meijer Saturday after the wedding to get the early edition of the newspaper and some slippers for the reception ( my feet were killing me!) and found these flowers on clearance. 
Original price $7.99 on clearance for $1.99. These will be going on my bathroom vanity :)

Also stopped by Walgreens but I will wait to post that till the end of the week when I am done making all my trips. 

Happy Savings
~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment