Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bath & Body Works Coupon!



Click HERE to print your coupon!





Coupon valid for a FREE Signature Collection Body Care Prodcut (up to $12) with any $10 purchase. Just print and take it into your local store to redeem. Coupon is good until 10/31 redeem online with code TWILIGHT10.

Great for an upcoming Christmas gift! :)

Deal Scenario:

1 Signature collection shower gel :$10.50
1 Signature collection body lotion :$10.50
1 Signature collection Fragrance Mist :$12.00
Total: $23.00

- $10.50 (buy 2 get 1 free signature collection promo)
-$12.00 (above coupon for free item up to $12)
Total $10.50 for the whole set!

I know this works online, but I haven't yet tried it in the store, but I will be going tonight to find out!

1 comment:

  1. Went to our local store and it was a no go for me, so I cam home and ordered it online, my subtotal was just $10.50 for 3 items, I am a happy camper :)

    ReplyDelete