Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Monday, September 13, 2010

My Walgreens Trip 9/13


Special thanks to Afullcup.com where I learned about the Dulcolax coupon. (Click here to see my earlier post for details)

Had to go to Walgreens today and try my luck. Plus I had a couple of register rewards that expire tomorrow, and I could not let them go to waste. Here are my transactions:




Did the following transaction twice


$2.99   Colgate Toothpaste     
$6.99   Dulcolax
$8.99   Huggies Diapers            
$.59     Russel Stover Chocolate  
_____
$19.59  Sub Total                        

Used Coupons
$.20 Walgreens in ad coupon for chocolate
$2.00 Walgreens Coupon Dulcolax
$1 off Colgate Toothpaste (from 9/12 SS)
$2.50 off 1 Huggies Diapers (direct mail q)
$6.99 Dulcolax coupon (cashier adjusted value from $8)

$5 register reward from last week

New Subtotal $1.87!!
plus $1.36 for tax I paid $3.23

Received a $2 Register Reward

So for everything pictured above I spent  $3.74 + tax for a total of $6.26
I saved $39.38
That is a savings of   91%

Plus I have $4 in register rewards to spend
Very happy with this trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment