Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Favorite Places
Earning $$ online



No I can't tell you how to become an overnight millionaire, believe me if I knew I would share! However, I have found a few sites online that will give you actual money for little or no effort.Below are the basics on my four favorite sites, clickable links included. I go out of my way to make sure I use these websites almost everyday, so come see what it is all bout.

1. Swagbucks This is a search and win website. Basically you use their search engine and you are randomly awarded points in this case the points are called swagbucks. You can also earn points by shopping popular online merchants through the links found on their website, taking surveys, and trading in electronics. Points can then be applied toward getting different prizes. I always redeem my points for Amazon.com gift cards, and earned $20 Amazon dollars in July alone. There are tons of other prizes to chose from including paypal deposits and merchandise. I use it every day and generally earn about 20 points a day. I highly recommend it.

2. Opinion Outpost This is a paid survey website. Sign up and fill out a few profiles and they will preselect surveys for you. Survey opportunities will be emailed to  you, or you can sign in and see what is waiting for you. Assuming you qualify for the survey, you will be paid a preset amount of money for each survey. The pay out for each survey is different, depending on length and other variables. You can request a check as soon as you earn $5.00. I have earned money on this site and quite like it. The only catch is the surveys can get a bit lengthy and since there are a lot of people on the site, you have to get to the surveys quick or they will fill up.

3. Mypoints Here is another website with the opportunity to earn points and redeem them for gift cards. The easy points take a while to add up and you need about 1,500 to redeem a $10 gift card, but it is too easy for me to pass up. The easiest points are acquired 5 points at a time for clicking through links sent to you through your email. You can also earn points by taking surveys, participating in special offers (usually have to spend $$ for these) registering for websites, and by shopping with online merchants through a link on their website (2 points per dollar spent). You can usually earn $10 every couple months or so without spending any money.

4. Amazon Mturk This is a fantastic site hosted by the ever popular Amazon.com. If you are interested in putting the work in there is often a lot of money to be made on this site. No points here you earn real money for completing different task online. These 'hits' can range in payment from $.01 to $4.00 or more depending on the task. The less a hit pays usually the easier it is to complete. There are thousands of hits on this website every day. Free to sign up and work as little or as much as you want, money will be deposited directly into your bank account or your Amazon.com account.

I know there are many sites like these available, but for me these are the best and easiest sites to use. There is never any cost to you on any of these sites, just sign up and start earning prizes and money! No you won't earn enough to quit your day job, but who doesn't like a few extra dollars in their pocket?

Happy Savings!
~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment