Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Last days for Kroger Deals!

I shop in the central region for Kroger. I live in southern Indiana, so if your Kroger is like mine the sales run from Thursday to Wednesday. I had a jam packed Labor day weekend, filled with family activities, church and friends, and now I am going to try and visit Kroger today before the sale ends. My Kroger doubles coupon up to $.50.

Here is what I will be looking for on my shopping trip

VanCamp's Beans are on sale for $1
$.50 off 1 coupon from the 8/1 Smart source makes these FREE!

Maruchan Yakisoba on sale $.88 (regular retail $.99)
$.50 off 1 coupon from 8/29 smart source makes these FREE!

Ronzoni Garden Delights on sale $1
Reported to have $.50 off 1 peelies on them making them FREE
or Use the $.75 off 1 printable coupon found here to get these for $.25 each

Minute Maid Frozen Novelties on sale $1
$.75 off 1 coupon from the 7/25 Red Plum makes them $.25 each

Here's hoping I come back from my shopping trip with more than just rain checks.

Hope you all had a great Labor Day!
Happy Savings
~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment