Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kroger Mega Deal August 2010

1st post! Welcome to all, hope you enjoy your time here and hope my savings will help to teach and inspire you.

Well it has been an amazing 2 week adventure at Kroger (my local grocery store). I haven't been doing as much with coupons since my son was born in April, but as our stock piles are running low I decided to do what I could with this sale. Happily my Kroger was almost always well stocked and I only had to leave empty handed on one occasion. Never did get my Chex Mix Bars ($.49 after coupons), but I will be headed back today for a rain check. All told here is what I ended up with:
(Sales prices listed before discounts or coupons)

20 Progresso Soup $1.69 each
15 Cocoa Puffs Cereal $1.98 each
15 Nature Valley Granola Bars $2.49 each
10 Pillsbury Sweet Moments Brownies $1.99 each
7 Fiber One Bars $2.49 each
6 Kraft 16oz Shredded Cheese (Mozzarella & Cheddar) $3.29 each
6 Totinos Pizza rolls 40 count $3.29 each
4 Powerade $.89 each
4 Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls $1.49 each
2 Sunny Delight $1.28 each
3 Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters $2.49 each
2 Jello Pudding $2.29 each
2 Cookie Crisps $1.98 each
2 Pillsbury Toaster Strudel $1.99 each
1 Kraft Mac & Cheese Homestyle $2.99




I spent $85.81
I saved $231.24 or 77%


I still have $10.50 in on your next order coupons (good on any product in the store)
and also received 170 box tops printed at the register that I will likely give to my nephew. Also earned over 200 fuel points that can be used to get $.10 off a gallon of gas at our near by shell station.


Not the best I have ever done but I am happy with the savings and shouldn't need to buy any cocoa puffs for my daughter for at long while. I think her daddy will help her with those. I already have some deals spied out for next week. I will let you know what I find.

2 comments:

  1. Good thing you got all that soup for all the sickies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well my husband loves it, but my daughter refuses to eat it, like most things

    ReplyDelete